TPS10-6E Real Time Tyre Pressure Monitoring System Including 6 External Sensors
The TPS10-6E Tyre Pressure Monitoring System includes 6 External sensors, but has the capability of simultaneously running up to 10 sensors through the solar powered LCD display unit. This unit is the perfect solution for those with a towing vehicle and caravan/boat/camper or box trailer. TPMS in Australia are being used increasingly as safety devices, and with more people jumping in their vehicle to head around Australia and tap into the amazing playground we all call home, accurately reviewing a vehicles tyre pressure in an instant, minimises the risk of tyre failure leading to disaster, while at the same time, positively affecting the handling of the vehicle. Ensuring the tyre’s are optimally inflated will also positively affect the fuel economy of a vehicle.
- Solar powered display unit
- Long lasting display unit battery life
- External sensor battery life CR1632 - approx.2 years
- Replaceable external sensor battery
- IPX7 Waterproof rating
- Wireless transmission between sensor and display unit
- Adjustable threshold value
- Auto brightness on display
- Real time monitoring with pressure and temperature at a glance
- Compact design
- Visual and audio alarm
- Optional Micro USB input
- Intelligent sleeping mode for power saving
- Easy to install
- High/low pressure warning
- Sensor failure warning
- 12 Month warranty
Product contains button battery/(ies).
WARNING - KEEP BUTTON BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Button/coin cell batteries are hazardous and must be kept out of reach of children at all times, whether the battery is new or used.
- If it is suspected a button/coin cell battery has been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek medical attention immediately or contact the Australian Poisons Information Centre on 131126 for 24/7 fast, expert advice. These batteries can cause severe or fatal injuries in 2 hours or less if swallowed or placed inside any part of the body.
- Regularly examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely out of the reach of children. A battery can still be dangerous even when it can no longer operate the device.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.